Using the ITC-3402-Kit Test-All IV +Plus Kit with TDR, and the ITC-3402FC accessory kit, you can test 25-pair groups in Building Riser cable or OSP facilities for all continuity problems. Store all records in all 25 color combinations with correct cable counts for up to 1,800 pair before uploading stored records to the Windows application package.
TDR Function displays cable length and distance to faults (opens an shorts). The ITC-3402-TDR-KIT contains the largest list of manufacturers and cable type NVP values. It can also determine the NVP value from a known cable length or accept user entered values.
The Test-All IV +Plus stores up to 510 records for up to 20 jobs. It displays Terminal ID, Job ID, date/time, and wire map. Results can be downloaded to a Windows application. Wire maps are displayed in wire insulation colors and 3D.
- Test-All IV +Plus – ITC-3402
- Terminator 4 with Short Cord (2 Ea.) – ITC-3402E
- AC Transformer – ITC-3402AC
- Canvas Carrying Case – ITC-3402G
- 8 Conductor Cord-CAT 5 Black – ITC-3002A
- 25 Pair – 7 RJ45 110 Shoe – ITC-3013
- 4 Pair 110 block Adapter 568B – ITC-3002B
- 4 Pair universal 66 block adapter 568B – ITC-3002C
- 9 Volt Battery w/Bag (5 Ea.) – ITC-3234B1-1
- User Manual for TEST-ALL IV@ +Plus – ITC-3402-M
- Windows Application Software Package – ITC-3402SW
- Size:5.5″ x 3.25″ x 1″
- Weight:.38 Ibs.
- Power9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life128 Hours Nominal, 100 hours continuous
- Display8x2 Characters
- Typical Accuracy:+/-1.5% or +/-3 feet, whichever is greater
- Resolution:3 feet (1 meter) @ 61 % NVP
- Min. Distance:3 feet (1 meter)
- Max. Distance:3200 feet (975 meters)
- Soft Carrying CaseITC-3004G
- Frequencies:1 kHz & 1.1 kHz
- Operating Temp. Range: 32° – 122° F (0 – 50° C)
- Storage Temp. Range: -4° – 168° F (-20 – 70° C)
- Humidity: 5% -95% Non-Condensing
- Voltage Protection: 300 Vrms