The ITC-3002C Universal 66 Block Adapter lets you conveniently test or install telephone equipment from 66B or 66M blocks, saving countless hours on every job. It can be used on repair visits to isolate trouble or to test new cable installations. The ITC-3002C can adapt directly from a 66 block to a telephone base cord eliminating the connecting block and associated wiring. It also allows conversion of 66 blocks to modular patch panels.
1,2,3, or 4 pair modular plugs can be plugged directly into the Universal 66 Block Adapter. However, the pin count may be different on some 3 pair systems.
— Successfully Used for CATS Test Access–
- Permanent or temporary installations
- Easy Test Access
- Converts 66 Blocks to modular connections
- Easy Half-Tap for cut over purposes
- Eliminates the connecting block
- Allows modular cross connects
- Trouble-Shooting from any type of 66 block
- Works with wiring in place