The ITC-3401 KS-BT Cable Fault Identifier contains the following special features:
- Displays distance to Bridge Taps, from 0 feet-2000 feet.
- Unit gives distance to Load Coil (use illR & DC Continuity).
- Detects ground from 0 ohms to 3.5 megohms.
- Unit is automatically a volt meter, identifying voltages from 1 V to 300 VDC or 300 Vrms AC.
- Detects high resistance shorts up to 3.5 megohms.
- Unit gives distance to Split-Resplit, Wets, & Impedance Change.
- Upgraded padded case/cover.
The ITC-3401KS-BT will also perform all the functions of the standard unit including:
- Find cable length, and distance to fault (opens an shorts).
- Test cabling in buildings, outside plant, central office, residences, and cable on reels. Up to 3,200 feet.
- Works on twisted pair, COAX, Electrical Wire (Romex), Speaker wire, any pairs of copper wire.
- Easy to use. Only 3 control keys for scrolling, selecting, and editing variables.
- NVP values can be entered, selected from a list of cable types, or can be determined from known” cable length.
- FAST! Tests in under 1 second.
- Super High dB toner.
- Live line detection and protection. Withstands input voltages to 300VRMS.
- Includes built in warble toner for tracing wires.
- 1 year warranty
Setup screens: Get Length, Set NVP, Select cable type, Find NVP, Warble tone on/off, Length to Bridge Tap Power down options, Display feet or meters, Screen contrast, % of battery remaining.
- Cable Fault Identifier Test Set – ITC-3401
- BNC to alligator clip cord – ITC-3401F
- 9 volt Battery – ITC-3234B1-1
- User’s Manual – ITC-3401-M
- Alligator Ground cord – ITC-3401KS-B
- Padded Snug Fit Window Case – ITC-3401KS-G
- Size:5.5″ x 3.25″ x 1″
- Weight:.38 Ibs.
- Power9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life 128 Hours Nominal, 100 hours continuous
- Display8x2 Characters
- Typical Accuracy: +/-1.5% or +/-3 feet, whichever is greater
- Resolution: 3 feet (1 meter) @ 61 % NVP
- Min. Distance: 3 feet (1 meter)
- Max. Distance: 3200 feet (975 meters)
- Soft Carrying Case ITC-3004G
- Frequencies: 1 kHz & 1.1 kHz
- Operating Temp. Range: 32 – 122° F (0 – 50° C)
- Storage Temp. Range: -4 – 168° F (-20 – 70° C)
- Humidity: 5% -95% Non-Condensing
- Voltage Protection: 300 Vrms